Solarmax 2 Solarmax 2

Ok, now that i have beaten it on hard, i have to give 5 stars.
At first hard i was like "how the hell am i supposed to beat these?!" - the answer was quite simple: tuning down the speed and some luck (which also includes restarting some levels).
It was quite challenging and the percentage bar was kinda weird, but after all iportant at some times.
I really liked the way the levels itself explain how certain things work and it is kinda funny how the story is kinda "well there propably was a good reason for the 6 towers you dumbo" without any text or voiceover.

Nuke Defense Nuke Defense

Nice and entertaining game, but a bit easy.
Also the skillsystem is kinda weird. The fire-tree deals way to much damage, the first skill is enough to deal with most levels and the last firetower is just able to kill everything without problems. There is no use even taking skills out of the others trees, if it wasn't for the fact that the change between skills of the same tree just takes to much time. I do get more than enough points to even skill the whole passives (which is kinda useless, except the mana on kill), and still can skill more abilities out of one tree. However using two skills out of the dame tree is just annoying. So yeah, i only took skills out of the others trees couse i kinda had to. But using them was merely just to do something while the longrange-firetowers killed everthing by themself.

Dragon Boy 2 Dragon Boy 2

Interesting game. I like the idea of Umbra having her pown litle army (even though some ppl seem to not realizze they have to level the first skill in order to do so), but the arme felt kinda weak. Well, i only had one minion, couse i didn't find enough spirits to fill the second place. And the one i had was mre likely something to take some hits and die.
So i ended up dealing most damage with a random 2h-staff.
What really annoed me ist something, that might be connected to my PC. The graphics are pretty weak, but while playing i had a enourmus latency. I kept walking in one direction after realeasing the button, bumbed into a wall and started attacking it couse i hit the mouse 2secs ago (at which time there were enemies in front of me). I don't remember a similiar problem with others games with way better graphics.
It would alos be nice to have a bit more of descriptions somewhere. I got the elemental stone but yet the egg only got red, it didn't even tell me what to do next. Also it would be nic eot know what the next lvl of a skill will do before skiling it (becouse i dont see a way to reskill a character).

Skunk Meat Skunk Meat

It seemed interesting, however it was way to easy.
Almost every day was "continue, let Sydney do stuff, search 3times food and maybe 1time medicine, done." And while during that, she did almost never got hurt or hungry. Unlike Rodney, he was extremely hungry after every task for some reason or Vivica who died almost instantly when i used her.
The game would have been more interesting, if not every task could basically be done by one character, while the rest are almost useless besides giving Sydney a rest, which she did not even needed.

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

I totally dont know where to report a bug i encountered so i just do it here:
Certainly i hit somehow a bomb and one of these flying green creature (who spit the geek down to the ground) at the same time. I did activate the bomb and 2 seconds later after a bit of flying around the geek kept floating a bit above the ground. Also there was nothing shown like the distance meter, no creeps to see just the geek and the background.
However, the game is rly fun and i dont care about this little bug, i just didn'T know where to reprot ist ^^

Nuclear Plant Nuclear Plant

Interesting, but not very entertaining. Most of the time just standing in front of somthing, hitting down and waiting. Health upgrades were useless, couse i got hit one time in the entire game. Same goes for weapons, just decided to wait until the last weapon and killed everything with the sniper. ofcourse with fast reaload, but still. Maybe even the handgun would have been enough.
It lacks some challenge, even the final fight is easy. Just stand there and shoot in one direction.

Phase Cannon TD Phase Cannon TD

It is a nice game, but way to easy. Just stacking the "+damage" and "bonusrate after switching" on the rockets and its done.
Also the turrets did not feel quite unique. They were just there to deal damage and rockets just did best of them. It lacks on something like tactic, which makes it just a short game... It still was fun, whatsoever ^^

Blancmange Blancmange

I think this is a really itneresting concept, but in my oppinion way to hard. Maybe i am to slow, but i have no idea how to beat even the first couple of levels without a big amount of luck...

trystanr responds:

I guess luck does play a big part. Did you know space halves your velocity?

Hordes of Hordes Hordes of Hordes

On my first play, i really liked it... but now the focus of the units is really annoying. Why do they focus the last target, instead of the first? Always having a couple of units just passing my defence with about 1hp, becouse a new unit came into reach of my archers and walking throw my freakin mace without getting harmed... Loosing a lvl becouse of a bad defence is hard, but loosing becouse of the bad focus of the units? Oh come on...
Well, but i like the idea with the upgrades and the earning of materials, but i hate it loosing on the last lvl and getting nothing, becous emy units dont manage to take down the first ones.

Pirates of the Stupid Sea Pirates of the Stupid Sea

Really nice game ^^
Only thing to complain is, later in the game, its less about aim and shoot, than just shoot with at least 2 cannons into the somewhat right direction and spamming cannonsballs, more hoping to hit, than actually aim. Also upgrading